- For other uses, see Behemoth (disambiguation).
One of Hess's Eight Sages that appeared alongside Sol. Its real name is Behemoth K. Its lumbering size is deceiving as it is very nimble and ferocious, and uses its over-sized muscles to unleash powerful blows that can even put Veritas of the Dark down to his knees. The time it spent sealed by the Crystals has rendered it into a simple monster that follows Sol's orders. Though it is unclear, the "K" in its true name is said to be an abbreviation of words of power, such as "King" and "Kaiser."
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Twilight Crystal Woods - Fangs of Confusion (Boss Battle)||70||650,000||1,000||5,500||550|
|Roaring Volcano - The Mad Sages (Boss Battle)||70||450,000||5,000||5,200||520|
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Howl: Remove buffs and debuffs from self and enemies.
- Assault Cry: Buff ATK and debuff SPR for the caster.
- Magic Cry: Buff MAG and debuff DEF for the caster.
- Heave: Light element Physical damage.
- Toss up: Hybrid damage.
- Flare: Magic damage and decrease water resistance.
- Meteor: Partial unmitigated magic damage.
- Rampage: Heavy AoE Physical damage.
- Disaster: Dark element? AoE attack that deals 99% of your current HP.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Elemental chainers are effective.
- Use Dispel to get rid of its buffs and attack breaks like Power Break to lessen how hard it hits.
- Beast Killer is useful.
- Behemoth will start to use only rampage after getting below 60% HP.
- You can charm the monster.
- When 10% HP or lower it will prompt a message: 'The Behemoth is Exhausted', then behemoth get his DEF/SPR debuffed.
- See testimonials and discussions for additional tips.
Loot[edit | edit source]