Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
An ancient reptile that has survived from ancient times. Towering over humans, it is known for its long neck and tail. Though an herbivore, it has a strong sense of territory and will attack anyone it views as an intruder. Able to unleash a relentless barrage of attacks with is powerful body, there are even some brachiosaurs with the ability to wield magic. In the Farplane, there appears to be a dreadful forest inhabited by brachiosaurs and similar fearsome creatures.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Farplane - Tower of Earth
Chamber of the Reborn - Rebirth of the Brachiosaur
|(Trial) Scorn of the Brachiosaur||99||1,200,000||3,000||10,000||1,000|
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Meteor: Unmitigated non-elemental magic damage to all units.
- Ultima: Unmitigated non-elemental magic damage to all units (used when lower than 50% HP).
- Snort: Removes one unit from battle at random.
- Disaster: Chance for Blind, Confusion, Sleep to all units.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Celes's Sealing Blade can prevent damage from the Brachiosaur's Ultima spell. It must be the last spell cast to work properly.
- Keep farming those Friend Points and get Dragon Killer!
- Bringing a unit with Full Break will make this fight much easier as Brachiosaur is not resistant to it.
- Brachiosaur is weak against ice. Chaining Blizzaga, physical units with Icebrand, and other ice-elemental abilities will amplify damage.
- Equip the healer with accessories that prevent Sleep and Confusion such as Headband, Black Choker, or Ribbon.
- Brachiosaur will always start off the fight with casting Disaster.
- Brachiosaur has a 20% chance to cast Snort for each of its regular turns. If Snort is cast early on in the fight, it is not a bad idea to restart the trial.
- At 50% HP, Brachiosaur will attack twice and Charge Up for Ultima.
- At 30% HP, Brachiosaur will cast Snort and remove one party member from the fight.
- Note: Brachiosaur's below 50% action takes precedence over the below 30% action; that is, knocking it below 30% from above 50% in one turn avoids this snort.
Rebirth of the Brachiosaur[edit | edit source]
|FFBE KING||Celes, Kefka, Exdeath, Golbez, Lenna||YouTube|
|FFBE Vids||Physical-heavy party||YouTube|
|guide4gamers||Celes's Sealing Blade used||YouTube|
|House of Tutorials||Story units only||YouTube|
|Elegantique||4 Missions Guide||Cecil, Firion, Freya, Kain||YouTube|
|Mitch3ll||All Missions | Fast Kill||Garnet, Ayaka, Mystea, 2B||YouTube|