An ancient reptile that has survived from ancient times. Towering over humans, it is known for its long neck and tail. Though an herbivore, it has a strong sense of territory and will attack anyone it views as an intruder. Able to unleash a relentless barrage of attacks with is powerful body, there are even some brachiosaurs with the ability to wield magic. In the Farplane, there appears to be a dreadful forest inhabited by brachiosaurs and similar fearsome creatures.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Farplane - Tower of Earth
Chamber of the Reborn - Rebirth of the Brachiosaur
|(Trial) Scorn of the Brachiosaur||99||1,200,000||3,000||10,000||1,000|
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Meteor: Unmitigated non-elemental magic damage to all units.
- Ultima: Unmitigated non-elemental magic damage to all units (used when lower than 50% HP).
- Snort: Removes one unit from battle at random.
- Disaster: Chance for Blind, Confusion, Sleep to all units.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Celes's Sealing Blade can prevent damage from the Brachiosaur's Ultima spell. It must be the last spell cast to work properly.
- Keep farming those Friend Points and get Dragon Killer!
- Bringing a unit with Full Break will make this fight much easier as Brachiosaur is not resistant to it.
- Brachiosaur is weak against ice. Chaining Blizzaga, physical units with Icebrand, and other ice-elemental abilities will amplify damage.
- Equip the healer with accessories that prevent Sleep and Confusion such as Headband, Black Choker, or Ribbon.
- Brachiosaur will always start off the fight with casting Disaster.
- Brachiosaur has a 20% chance to cast Snort for each of its regular turns. If Snort is cast early on in the fight, it is not a bad idea to restart the trial.
- At 50% HP, Brachiosaur will attack twice and Charge Up for Ultima.
- At 30% HP, Brachiosaur will cast Snort and remove one party member from the fight.
- Note: Brachiosaur's below 50% action takes precedence over the below 30% action; that is, knocking it below 30% from above 50% in one turn avoids this snort.
Rebirth of the Brachiosaur[edit | edit source]
|FFBE KING||Celes, Kefka, Exdeath, Golbez, Lenna||YouTube|
|FFBE Vids||Physical-heavy party||YouTube|
|guide4gamers||Celes's Sealing Blade used||YouTube|
|House of Tutorials||Story units only||YouTube|
|Elegantique||4 Missions Guide||Cecil, Firion, Freya, Kain||YouTube|
|Mitch3ll||All Missions | Fast Kill||Garnet, Ayaka, Mystea, 2B||YouTube|