Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For other uses, see Chaotic Darkness (disambiguation).
A crystallization of the ill will of humans called forth by Sol of Hess's Eight Sages as a vision. After Lapis separated themselves from Paladia, countless battles have ensued, and the land became shrouded with sorrow and despair. Chaotic Darkness is a manifestation of that very sorrow and despair. Its sinister power brings destruction to the land, and it will continue to devastate the land until the source of sorrow and despair - in other words, the humans - have been annihilated.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Pitch Black - With Friends (Boss Battle)||80||450,000||5,000||6,500||650|
|Rock Pile Hill - Reunion with Darkness (Boss Battle)||80||1,450,000||50,000||6,500||650|
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to Gravity and Death.|
Vulnerable to ATK/MAG/SPR break. Resistant to DEF break.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clad in the Magic of Darkness: Boost the user's MAG.
- Death: Chance of K.O to one unit.
- Blindna: Chance of cause blind to all enemies.
- Bioga: Dark element damage and chance of poison to all enemies.
- Graviga: Magic damage that damage 75% Max HP to each unit.
- Blight: Boost the user's ATK.
- Dark Shot: Dark element damage to one unit at random.
Loot[edit | edit source]