Defiance of Fate: The Lightning Tyrant - Tyrant Unleashed
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Defiance of Fate, Defiance of Fate - The Lightning Tyrant, Defiance of Fate - Free-Party Trials
- Event Period: 2/6/20 00:00 - 3/4/20 23:59 PST
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
White Mark of Tel-Fulsanis (Emblem)
Black Mark of Tel-Fulsanis (Emblem)
Black Mark of Despair (Emblem)
|Use no more than 10 limit bursts|
Black Mark of Malice (Emblem)
|Essence of Despair|
Maw of Malice
Blue Sigil, Red Sigil, Tel-Fulsanis
Tel-Fulsanis[edit | edit source]
|Tel-Fulsanis No. 9081|
|ATK||200 + 120|
|DEF||350 + 385|
|MAG||150 + 90|
|SPR||350 + 385|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|+80% non-elemental resistance.|
Vulnerable to ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Before killing itself, Wave 1 (Essence of Despair) will end the battle with an AoE MP drain. Units that can restore MP via LB crysts will be greatly helpful, otherwise be sure the party has good Auto-Refresh-type passives.
- Before killing itself, Wave 2 (Maw of Malice) will end the battle with a disease resistance break and inflict disease to the party.
- At its 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% HP soft thresholds, it will MP drain the party. Passing multiple thresholds will result in multiple drains. There is a 5% HP hard threshold.
- Once at its hard threshold, use limit bursts across 5 different turns without killing it. Afterwards, the following message will appear on the boss's turn, "Your heroic acts have dispelled the dread!" You may now kill it without fear of getting diseased.
- Alternatively if you use Carbuncle and cast Reraise, you will get the opportunity to cure the disease and kill it a secondary time.
- While risky, there is also the option of purposefully killing your party to avoid the disease in order to raise them in the following wave.
- Wave 3 information (may have bulkier defensive/offensive stats).
- Since the Red/Blue Sigils are basically unkillable, ATK/MAG breaks will be vital for dealing with them, AoE preferably.
- Units that have access to multiple elements (e.g. Kryla) will be useful for sealing the Sigils.
- Alternatively you can use the Summer Whip to seal the Sigils, though you will need to be able to survive 7 different counters from each Sigil if you go this route.
- An evade provoke unit can deal with any of the physical attacks and the berserk attack, Raging Spirit.
- Because of RETURN!, hiding or jumping will not work.
- Unlike the previous Lightning Tyrant event, Tel-Fulsanis will not kill itself. Instead if you wait out too long, it will inflict AoE death (avoids death resist) to your party.
- A magic cover tank is needed.
- The only elemental attacks used are fire, lightning, and dark.
- Bring blind, confuse, paralyze, petrify resistance for the party. Poison resistance may also be helpful.
- A pair of hybrid attackers can quickly take down Essence of Despair, since it has high DEF and low SPR, and Maw of Malice has high SPR and low DEF.
References[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.