Eternal Summit/Trial of the Dragon King
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||Esper Ore (10)|
|Use no more than 5 items||4★+ Guaranteed Ticket|
|Defeat Bahamut with a limit burst||5 Trust Moogle|
|Clear without an ally being KO'd||Dragon Killer+|
Bahamut[edit | edit source]
|DEF||2150 + 1075|
|SPR||1700 + 850|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Thresholds[edit | edit source]
- 80%: Bolt
- 60%: Snowstorm
- 40%: Atomic Ray
- 20%: Megaflare (2)
- Threshold attacks can only be casted on non-megaflare turns. If more than one threshold attacks are triggered, they will be used on the same turn.
Attack Pattern[edit | edit source]
- Up to 7 actions per turn.
- On 4n+1 turns (1, 5, 9, etc):
- Megaflare (1)
- Ends turn.
- On 4n+2 turns (2, 6, 10, etc):
- On 4n+3 turns (3, 7, 11, etc)
- On 4n+4 turns (4, 8, 12, etc):
- Atomic Ray
- Casted after Flare.
- 3 / 2 / 1
- (Below 60% HP) (Once/turn):
- Flare (on highest MP unit)
- Normal Attack.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Bahamut follows a four-turn rotation, with the first turn being a Megaflare, and the following three being varied magic attacks and normal attacks. Below 60%, he will start using Flare on the unit with the highest MP. All his attacks can be covered and provoked.
- At the fourth turn, Bahamut will use Nihility to dispel the party, so be ready to rebuff and set mitigations on the fly as it is the turn right before the Megaflare.
- Crossing thresholds during Bahamut's Megaflare turns will cause him to ignore his threshold attacks and just use his Megaflare as normal.
- Bring a magic tank with 100% resistances to Fire, Ice and Lightning, and as much HP and SPR as possible. General and Magic mitigation are also a must if you are to survive his Megaflare. A physical tank is not needed as Bahamut's physical attacks don't hit hard and will likely target the tank if the character has passive Provoke.
- Damage to boss does not follow the "new damage formula" (weapons with lower ATK do not get a damage penalty).
References[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.