Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A red-haired giant that feeds itself by hunting on large monsters. Ettins see humans as mortal enemies, and will often strike at the sight of one. As to why is unknown. Some theorize that it could be because humans tried to use them in battle, or because humans took their land, but there have been no proofs supporting such claims. Talking with them to uncover the mystery proved futile as they would attack the moment they see humans.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Way of the Warrior:
The Thespian and the Warrior (Boss Battle)
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to Gravity and Death.|
Immune to DEF/SPR break. Vulnerable to ATK/MAG break.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Angry Heart: Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (20%) to caster.
- Enraged: Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (100%) to caster.
- Magnitude 8: Earth physical damage to all enemies.
- Pistol Shot: Removes one ally from battle for 3 turns.
- Swing Down: Physical damage to one enemy.
- Trample: Physical damage to ?.
Loot[edit | edit source]