Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A larger subspecies of the amoebozoa, they are able to change their form at will. It has no eyes, instead using light sensing organs and what it hears to assess its surroundings, though even so it is said it is unable to ascertain much about its prey this way. Since it simply attacks indiscriminately in the direction in hears a sound, it is quite easy to escape from. However, once one were to be noticed, it moves with uncharacteristically quick movements, one must be careful in dealing with it.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Subterranean Stream - Den of the Wicked
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Transform - Increases Resistance to all elements and decrease DEF or increases DEF/SPR to caster. Can stack with each other. Will always recast if dispelled.
- Mucus - Decreases DEF/SPR of a single unit.
- Swallow - Chance (%?) to instantly kill a unit.
- Leech - Damage a single unit and drains HP.
- Liquid Tentacle - Four physical damage to random enemy.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This boss starts off with greatly enhanced armor. When struck with magic it will use the ability 'Transform' which will give it elemental immunity but greatly lower its armor. Likewise when you strike it with physical damage when it's immune to elements it will use the ability 'Transform' and greatly increase its armor again but make it vulnerable to magic.
- It's important to use your dispel to remove the buffs so it does not end up immune to both magic and physical. Use the dispel after dealing all your damage, because the removal of the armor increase or elemental immunity resets it to the default state of super high armor.
- Battle flow then should look something like this. Magical attack -> It Transforms -> Physical attacks THEN dispel -> It Transforms -> Magical attacks THEN dispel -> It Transforms.