Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
How to reroll
|Getting Started With FFBE|
Unrooted[edit | edit source]
Creating a dummy account[edit | edit source]
Note: Make sure the saved game and Facebook account you are using to create the dummy account are throwaway accounts.
- Start a new game if you haven't.
- Link this saved game to a Facebook account by logging in into Facebook. Menu > Options > Login. If you have a real Facebook account already logged in on this device, browser or app, make sure to log that one out, otherwise it'll link.
- That's it. The purpose of a dummy account is to facilitate rerolling process. It's not meant for playing, nor do you ever need more than one account.
Resetting saved data[edit | edit source]
- Login/sync into dummy Facebook account. Menu > Options > Login.
- It will warn you of discarding your existing data, accept it.
- Logout/unsync from dummy Facebook account. Menu > Options > Logout.
- Your game will close. Open the game again and your data will reset.
- Start a new game and reroll.
- Repeat until you get desired units.
Using emulator to play with multiple instances of the game[edit | edit source]
Android emulator Nox App Player has a multiplayer feature where you can open multiple instances of Android at the same time. These instances will be saved and can be opened at later time. Perfect for rerolling in mobile games. MEmu is a similar emulator and is the generally recommended alternative.
- Install and open Nox App Player.
- You'll need to install the game onto nox by downloading the Official APK (Android Package Kit - App installer) in your PC and then you install it to nox by clicking the "Add APK file" on the menu to the right.
- Link a google account.
- Click on the "MultiPlayer" button on the menu to the right, near the bottom.
- By doing steps 2 and 3 you can save a lot of time from previous methods by selecting the "Raw" and switching it to be "Nox1" (unless you've changed the name). Keep the original pure so you can repeat this process and use the copied versions to roll. Running multiple instances of the game can be taxing to your PC, so make sure you don't overdo it with too many instances running at the same time.
- Click "Stop" to close an instance, or just close out of it like a normal window. It'll be saved and can be restarted at any time.
- If you are really determined to reroll, you can try using Script Record feature to create a macro of you resetting and rerolling the game.