We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
A large crystal formed when ice magic is condensed for a very long period of time. They look like the heart of ice, clear as glass and just as cold to the touch. And yet these crysts do not melt even when held. They can be turned to many purposes, including the creation of ice-elemental weapons, items, and magic. Some artist have attempted to carve ice crysts into beautiful ice sculptures that would never melt, but they only succeeded in freezing themselves in place.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Involved in Quest
- 3 needed for Outside In.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Wolfsfang Peak - Exploration
- Lanzelt Ruins - Exploration
- Kolobos Marsh - Exploration
- Shrine of Decay - Exploration
- Maranda Coast - Exploration
- Junkyard - Exploration
- Wind Shrine - Exploration
- Aquatic Cove - Exploration
- Water Shrine - Exploration
- Abandoned Orphanage - Exploration
- Fire Shrine - Exploration
- Snowy Woods - Exploration
- Mysidia Underground - Exploration
- Gronoa Shrine Entrance - Exploration
- Gronoa Shrine Depths - Exploration