A highly venomous serpent with shiny silver scales. Much more adept at hiding than its golden scaled brethren, it can often be found hiding in tall grasses and ruins. Though capable of swallowing its prey in a single gulp, its highly toxic bite usually ends its victims' lives before they're even in its mouth.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Tomb of the Silversmith: God of Chaos||99||12,000,000||12,000||30,000||3,000|
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Spitfire: Fire magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies. Decrease fire resistance (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
- Reflect: Reflect all magic spells taken for 5 turns to caster.
- Venom Spit: Physical damage (2.5x) to all enemies. Inflict poison (100%) to all enemies.
- Fire Scarabs: Fire physical damage (2.8x) to one enemy.
- Bite Trial: Physical damage (3.2x) to one enemy. Inflict paralyze (100%) to one enemy.
- Serpent Glare: Magic damage (2.8x) to all enemies. Inflict petrify (100%) to all enemies.
- Embers: Fire magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy. Inflict confuse (100%) to one enemy.
- Rest: Recover HP (1,000,000) to caster.
Loot[edit | edit source]