An elegant manor, constructed between steep, underground mountains. Though many take advantage of the services provided here, none speak of its owner's identity nor their purpose.
- Go to Ilteah Town in the Crystallis region of Paladia.
- Talk to the person marked with red "1" on this map, he's inside the Inn.
- Exit to the world map.
- Select the ??? which should now be on the map in the Crystallis area.
- Speak with Erwin inside the manor and accept his offer.
- Survive the fight against Madam. After a few turns the fight will end automatically.
- Madam will do nothing until turn 5, upon which she will unleash AoE physical attack with massive damage.
- AoE physical cover will allow the rest of your team to survive even if the tank dies from the attack.
- Reraise doesn't work due to her long frame delay.
- Using Hide, Lie Low, Mirage on turn 5 will avoid the hit.
- Return to Madam after the fight. After the event, you should have access to the first ruins.
- Access the ruins by selecting Madam's Manor from the world map.
A blue-colored, sectored fragment from a stone slate. One can tell that these fragments once formed a circle from its shape. Though where it comes from and what it is used for is unknown, it is still considered rare, and assumed used to be used in some form of gimmick.
After completing Ancient Ruins Level 1, speak to Madam Edel and Erwin in the manor. You may now collect the treasures from their respective locations.
Each can be exchanged for Star Quartz (5) at the sector collector past the main hall.