March of the Demons
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Demon Parade
- Event Period: 8/23/19 00:00 - 8/30/19 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|110||40||1||1500||10000||1500||4 Trust Moogle|
|Complete the quest||Shrine Offering|
|Defeat the youkai lantern with a limit burst||Water Dragon|
|Use white magic||10|
|Clear without an ally being KO'd||10|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|Youkai Lantern No. 9066|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to non-elemental damage.|
Immune to ATK/MAG break. Vulnerable to DEF/SPR break.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Attack Pattern[edit | edit source]
- Pre-emptive attack:
- Melting Candle
- Dispersing Smoke
- Ends turn
- If any status effects were applied: Purifying Pyre
- Otherwise, uses ((ms|Dispersing Smoke}}
- Every 4n-1 (3, 7, 11, etc) turns: Sea of Flames
- If a limit burst was used: Sick Burn
- Remaining actions changes depending if Sea of Flames had been used that turn
|If Sea of Flames was not used||If Sea of Flames was used|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- For the party, bring high DEF or physical evasion, at least 100% fire resistance, confuse, paralyze, and petrify resistance.
- Use a physical cover tank with high fire resistance or 100% evade.
- Use weapons and abilities that inflict status ailments.
- Paralyze and sleep are the most important. Paralyze will give you a few free turns. Sleep will give you a few free turns if you don't use physical damage dealers. Blind may help for avoiding some damage and poison will help deal some damage.
- Some ailment inflicting skills: Toxic Rain, Bad Breath, Chaos Grenade, Tsukiko's Take Your Filth Elsewhere!, Xon's Rash Impulse, Noctis's Fire Flask.
- Bring healers that can use Reraise, preferably dualcasting it, and have a AoE raise.
- Use units and equipment that have a Guts, or ignore fatal damage, passive such as Ring of Toughness, Shadow Warrior.
- Consider equipment that provides some mitigation, such as Protect Ring (FFVII), Impenetrable Pendant.
- Equipment which guarantees evasion of one physical attack, such as Rico's Wingsuit or Calming Garb, can help units survive the preemptive attack.
- The poison ailment can be used to effectively kill the boss, however sleep or paralyze or confusion must also be inflicted to prevent it from clearing itself of any ailments. Pair that with a Hide skill and some evasion. Use a Potion from the battle inventory to toss at the boss for setting up the limit burst kill, so that the poison doesn't outright kill it.
References[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
|Sinzar||All Missions, 5 man team||Basch, Folka, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Ellesperis, Esther, Friend: <None>||YouTube|
|Alkatrev||All Missions OTK with Full Evade team & RLightning||Brother, Radiant Lightning, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Immortal Flame Katy, Roy, Friend: Zargabaath||YouTube|
|Spdy Gaming||Clear with Rico Wingsuit||Wilhelm, Folka, Loren, Elena, Lotus Mage Fina, Friend: Elena||YouTube|
|TriHard7||Gumi Just Love Preemptive , New Kryla Debut||Sieghard, Myra, Kryla, Sylvie, Esther, Friend: Esther||YouTube|
|Alkatrev||All Missions OTK with Full Evade team & Cataract Regina||Queen, Regina, Dietlinde, Tidus, Lotus Mage Fina, Friend: Zargabaath||YouTube|
|[FR]ReiAyanamiTV||All Missions||Lotus Mage Fina, Sieghard, Sacred Shield Charlotte, Sylvie, Esther, Friend: Esther||YouTube|
|Vaynes H.||4 man battle||Sieghard, Kryla, Zargabaath, Sylvie||YouTube|
|Edward Thatch||Going for the katana||Esther, Zargabaath, Zeno of the Beta Star, Lotus Mage Fina, Mercenary Ramza, friend Sylvie||YouTube|
|RR||All Mission, First Day Guide||Sieghard, Zargabaath, Sylvie, Esther, Lotus Mage Fina, Friend: Esther||YouTube|
|Chrix||I just want the weapon clear | 3/4 Missions||Rena, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Esther, Circe, Wilhelm, Friend: Summer Fina & Lid||YouTube|
|Naisya||Solo with LB mission (get Weapon)||Aloha Lasswell||YouTube|
|xxmitzburnxx||Missions 3/4 (Español MX)||Rena, Basch, Zargabaath, Aloha Lasswell, Akstar||YouTube|
|Malignant Rain||1turn, All Missions, No STMR, Budget Clear||CG Jake, 4*Bartz, Theobald, Aileen, King Edgar, Friend: Summertime Luka||YouTube|
|syuri||Solo (LB mission)||Tsukiko||YouTube|
|Spdy Gaming||3 Missions w/ 80% Budget Team & Gear||Warrior of Light, Black Waltz 3, Regina, IF Katy, Friend: Lotus Mage Fina||YouTube|
|Jason Gaming||3 missions||Wilhelm, Folka, Maritime Strategist Nichol,Loren, Esther, Elena||YouTube|
|David Aka Aztek||AMC + Guide (5man Budget)||Rikku, Regina, Vagrant Knight Rain, IFK x2,||YouTube|
|Neptunesman||All missions, 4 turns, no hide, showing off Christine's Frostbite||Christine, Kryla, Zargabaath||YouTube|
|dark_messenger||3/4 missions, ignore KO mission||Sieghard, Ignacio, Zeno of the Beta Star, Malphasie, Lotus Mage Fina, Friend: Zeno of the Beta Star||YouTube|
|CoolBeatLim||All Missions, 2 Turns, OTK, Step By Step Guide||Kryla, Noctis, Rena, Elena, Esther, Friend: Zargabaath||YouTube|