- See also: Treasure Hunter
- Type: Special Ability (Passive)
- Increase rare item drop rate (50%)
- Does not impact event currency drop rate (for most events).
- Has an effect on Ability Awakening crysts drops from Story Events. The effect will stack.
- When ability awakened, the gil effect does not scale or stack with similar abilities (e.g. X Marks the Spot) or multiple units that have it.
How to obtain
Name Min rarity Level Xon 6 88
|Unit/Skill||Name||Effect||HitsD = Default unit attack||MP||Type||T1||T2||T3||T4||T5||Gil|
|Master Thief +1||Increase common and rare item drop rate (50%)||-||-||Tech||15||8||5||2||-||250,000|
|Master Thief +2||Increase common and rare item drop rate (50%)
Increase gil obtained from battle (100%)