Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A mysterious map that gives directions on where to go in the Farplane. These maps are found as rare drops when fighting the enemies of the Farplane. Following this map will lead one to an area filled with [specialized items]. King Mog used to own these maps, but because the maps disappear and then reappear in a different location after use, all of his maps have scattered across the Farplane.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Can be used to unlock its respective event dungeon
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Most enemies during King Mog events
- King Mog Events
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They are "guaranteed" random drops, so item drop passives have no effect.
- Much like an Equipment Enhancement Orb Restore, they can be stored and used during any King Mog event.
- Each map has its own respective dungeon
|Trust Moogles Map||ALL 1% Trust Moogles||3~5|
|Megacrysts Map (Exploration)||Megacrysts||25~30|
|Rank EXP Map||Rank EXP||10,000|
|Materials Map (Exploration)||Awakening Materials||3~6★|
|Star Quartz Map||Star Quartz||9|
|Gil Map||Gil Snapper Tower||1|