Quest Dialogue - Prison for the Lost
Starting[edit | edit source]
- You guys...
- You're the ones who...
- I must swallow my shame and ask something of you... Will you help me?
- To tell the truth, I got lost,
- and I don't know how to get to the jail.
- If the Aldore soldiers find out I got lost,
- I'll get punished, for sure.
- Could you show me
- the way to the jail?
- I'll wait here. If you find the way to the jail,
- Let me know, okay?
- Nah, I don't want to go outside.
- Who knows what they'll do if they find me...
- It's much safer if I stay here...
Upon opening incorrect jail cell
The guard shows up and attack the party, and the prisoner go back to the waiting area.
Upon opening the correct jail cell
There is a jail. Call one of the prisoners?
- Thanks for the help.
- Here's a little something. It's not much,
- But I want you to have it.
Talk to the prisoner after the quest is completed.
- It's not like I want to be here.
- But, I can't defy the Emperor's orders...