Rats from the Gutters
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Dracotaur Lancer
- Event Period: 6/1/18 00:00 - 6/7/18 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit Exp||Rank Exp||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||Yellow Balloon|
|No items||Graverobber Raid Coin (10000)|
|Evoke Ifrit||Rare Summon Ticket (2)|
|Defeat the terrarat with magic||4 Trust Moogle|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|Terrarat No. 1088|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Giganto Tail: Physical damage (4.5x) to all enemies
- Tenacious Discernment: Inflict Stop (60%) for 2 turns on one enemy
- Meteor: Magic damage (5x) to all enemies
- Toss Up: Physical damage (5.5x) to one enemy
- Heave: Cast Death (20%) OR Physical damage (4x) to one enemy
- Flare: Magic fire damage (5x) to one enemy. Reduce water resistance (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy
- Wall: Mitigate physicaldamage taken (40%) for 1 turn to caster
- Mbarrier: Mitigate magicdamage taken (40%) for 1 turn to caster
- Roar: Physical damage (3x) to all enemies. Inflict Paralyze (100%) on all enemies
- Magic Drain: Magic damage (0.5x) as MP drain (100%) to all enemies
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Terrarat may inflict stop and death. Below 60% HP threshold it can also AoE paralyze. Use a provoke tank with death immunity (Genji Shield or Safety Bit) to prevent them from hitting random party member.
- It uses both ST and AoE physical and magic attacks. Physical attacks are more frequent, however. AoE magic attack is used once every 3 turns, while ST magic attack can be used whenever.
- You can either use a physical cover tank, a magic cover tank like Mystea for stop/ailment immunity, or forgo cover tank altogether with a strong break/mitigation, depending on your party.
- Below 60% HP threshold it will counter certain attacks:
- Ability or normal attack: AoE paralyze.
- Magic spell: AoE MP drain.
- Physical/magic resistance cannot be dispelled or stolen.
- Holy from Ring of the Lucii does not count as defeating with magic if you happen upon that scenario.
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.