As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Sacred Valley/Trial at the Sacred Castle
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||100|
|Deal water and dark damage 3 times or more each||White Supercite (5)|
|Party of 5 or less (Companion included)||4★+ Guaranteed Ticket|
|Defeat Alexander with a limit burst||4 Trust Moogle|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|Alexander No. 1112|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Divine Judgment1: Light magic damage (7x) to all enemies. Reduce DEF (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies.
- Divine Judgment2: Light magic damage (3x) to all enemies. Reduce DEF (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies.
- Perfect Defense: Reduce physical and magic damage taken (99%) for 6 turns to caster (can't be dispelled).
- Dispelga: Remove all buffs and debuffs from all enemies
- Holy: Light magic damage (3.8x) to one enemy.
- Holy Bleed1: Light magic light damage (5x) to all enemies. Reduce light resistance (100%) for 3 turns to all enemies
- Holy Bleed2: Light magic light damage (3x) to all enemies. Reduce light resistance (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies
- Radiant Sacrement: Physical damage (4x) to all enemies. Reduce SPR (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies
- Diaja: Light magic damage (3.5x) to all enemies.
- Divine Shot: Light magic damage (4x) to one enemy
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Uses Perfect Defense and Divine Judgment2 on the first turn.
- Uses Dispelga and Holy Bleed2 (in this order) every 3 turns.
- Bring a light resistant magic cover tank
- Use Manufacted Nethicite, Sealing Blade, or Silence every 3rd turn.
- Using a Physical cover Evade tank such as Warrior of Light makes this fight a lot more manageable due to having 100% light innate into his kit.
- A Veritas of the Light with a full defense build (900+) should be able to solo. Equip a water weapon and use diabolos' dark spells to achieve all the missions.
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.