Sacred Valley/Trial at the Sacred Castle
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||100|
|Deal water and dark damage 3 times or more each||White Supercite (5)|
|Party of 5 or less (Companion included)||4★+ Guaranteed Ticket|
|Defeat Alexander with a limit burst||4 Trust Moogle|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|Alexander No. 1112|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Divine Judgment1: Light magic damage (7x) to all enemies. Reduce DEF (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies.
- Divine Judgment2: Light magic damage (3x) to all enemies. Reduce DEF (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies.
- Perfect Defense: Reduce physical and magic damage taken (99%) for 6 turns to caster. Cannot be dispelled
- Dispelga: Remove all buffs and debuffs from all enemies
- Holy: Light magic damage (3.8x) to one enemy.
- Holy Bleed1: Light magic light damage (5x) to all enemies. Reduce light resistance (100%) for 3 turns to all enemies
- Holy Bleed2: Light magic light damage (3x) to all enemies. Reduce light resistance (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies
- Radiant Sacrement: Physical damage (4x) to all enemies. Reduce SPR (60%) for 5 turns to all enemies
- Diaja: Light magic damage (3.5x) to all enemies.
- Divine Shot: Light magic damage (4x) to one enemy
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Uses Perfect Defense and Divine Judgment2 on the first turn.
- Uses Dispelga and Holy Bleed2 (in this order) every 3 turns.
- Bring a light resistant magic cover tank
- Use Manufacted Nethicite, Sealing Blade, or Silence every 3rd turn.
- Using a Physical cover Evade tank such as Warrior of Light makes this fight a lot more manageable due to having 100% light innate into his kit.
- A Veritas of the Light with a full defense build (900+) should be able to solo. Equip a water weapon and use diabolos' dark spells to achieve all the missions.
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.