Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Strike of the URGA Mstitel
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Just Cause 3
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: The Son of Medici
- Event Period: 6/29/18 00:00 - 7/5/18 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|40||1||3400||30000||1500||4 Trust Moogle|
|Complete the quest||The Little General|
|No items||Bavarium Coin (10000)|
|Party of 5 or less (Companion included)||Rare Summon Ticket (2)|
|Defeat the URGA Mstitel with a limit burst||4 Trust Moogle|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|URGA Mstitel No. 9043|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Bavarium Shield: Mitigate damage taken (90%) for 3 turns to caster.
- You've ruined everything!: Physical damage (4x) with jump delay (1 turn) to all enemies. Physical damage (10x) with jump delay (1 turn) to caster.
- You cannot outrun my missiles!: Physical damage (2x) to all enemies (ignore cover).
- Egh! The time...for games...is over!: Physical damage (5x) to one enemy.
- Volcanic Eruption1: Fire magic damage (2.5x) to all enemies. Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (30%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
- Volcanic Eruption2: Fire magic damage (2.5x) to all enemies. Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
- Volcanic Eruption3: Fire magic damage (2.5x) to all enemies. Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (90%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
Attack Pattern[edit | edit source]
- Bavarium Shield
- No threshold attacks.
- Volcanic Eruption
- Turn 1-3: 30% break variant.
- Turn 4-7: 60% break variant.
- Turn 8+: 90% break variant.
- You cannot outrun my missiles! (20%) or Egh! The time...for games...is over! (80%).
- Both are checked independently, therefore there is chance that none is executed. However, once one is casted, the other one will not be.
- You cannot outrun my missiles! (20%) or Egh! The time...for games...is over! (80%). Similar logic with above but different checks.
- You cannot outrun my missiles! (55%) or Bavarium Shield (40%) or You've ruined everything! (5%). Similar logic with above.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Its pre-emptive attack Bavarium Shield grants him a damage mitigation buff. You can dispel it.
- Its Volcanic Eruption causes greater stats debuffs as the fight goes on. Either dispel this or mitigate with buff of your own, but you should try to end the battle as quickly as possible.
- Bring a magic cover tank with 100% fire resist to handle its AoE magic and a provoke tank with 100% evasion. These, complemented with ATK break, will trivialize this battle.
- You will still take minor damage from its AoE physical attack.