Clarification on Dystopia:
The description reads: "Dark magic damage (2.8x) with consecutive increase (1.6x, max: 3) to all enemies"
Does that mean: - 1st use: 2.8x - 2nd use: 4.4x - 3rd use (and beyond): 6.0x
- My understanding is that the max number of times that it can be increased is 3, so it should go up to 7.6x, but to be honest with you I am also not 100% sure about this. I will check it and get back here with what answer I get, should also clarify how this works in the pages with consecutive damage up in their effects. --Umuzu (talk) 22:03, 9 January 2017 (EST)
- Just confirmed that it works like this:
- Base + Consecutive Damage until it reaches max cap
- In Dystopia case it would be: First Cast - 2.8x, Second Cast - 4.4x, Third Cast - 6x (3 stacks)
- Basically, it applies on first cast and it increases until it reaches the maximum stacks in the description