Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Spherimorph Tips[edit source]
I would like to suggest in the tips for defeating Spherimorph the tactic of using only non-elemental attacks. Especially, non-elemental physical attacks that deal partially unmitigated damage.
Also, having a high level Tilith with Radiant Light and Prism Heal helps a bunch!
Maps & Chests[edit source]
I did a run on PRO, found some differences with the provided map:
- Found nothing at location 12
- Got Divine Crystal at location 13
- Got Fairies Writ at location 14
- Didn't see a butterfly at 14 too, or I overlooked it.
- I had the same thing happen for PRO and ELT. Also I found Underdog's Secret on ELT instead of PRO.--FencerTJ (talk) 21:02, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
Butterfly Farming[edit source]
Because crafting each weapon takes more butterflies than you can get by running through each difficulty once, can we have a list of how much Blue Butterfly Powder and Red Butterfly Powder is available on each difficulty? I know I'd like to know which difficulty is the most NRG-efficient for farming each.--RocksInMyDryer (talk) 22:58, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
- The number of butterflies changes from run to run. If you don't have too much trouble with ELT, then that is best, and you'll be done with crafting after just a second run of that. Otherwise, PRO is also good, and you may have to run that an additional two times. --FencerTJ (talk) 23:46, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
- Does it vary? When I did ELT, the butterfly configuration didn't seem any different from when I saw the same areas on the earlier difficulties.
- I mostly just want to know whether you actually get 43% more butterflies on PRO than you do on ADV. If not, ADV is more efficient for farming.
- For that matter, does PRO contain 233% more than BGN? It might actually be most efficient to just farm BGN... --RocksInMyDryer (talk) 00:16, 1 July 2017 (UTC)