Talk:The Egg Seekers
Fina's Psych may isn't the best world to get the eggs. In Galebreak - Storm Warning,I get about 1400-1500 eggs(contain stealing),but only about 1000-1200 in Fina's Psych,so i think the number of egg is related to the EXP. We can get 42EXP(127-136eggs) per energy in Galebreak - Storm Warning while 39EXP(111-133eggs) per engergy in Fina's Psych. But the number is random,so i just make a guess.
- I guess it depends on what enemies you kill, Veritas of the Light drops 2543 eggs and you can steal 254 extras, all by herself. --Abelitro (talk) 17:07, 6 April 2017 (UTC)
- Personally, I've been getting 2000~4000 (without stealing) from Fina's Psyche Frontlines - Power on Power. It's probably not related to xp, since it's only half more xp but double or quadruple the metal eggs.
Total number of eggs and gil needed to get one of everything[edit source]
- Rainbow eggs totals include recipe purchase
- All of them have the tier 3 items, which is the goal for us all.
- If only want items to complete the in-game guide, "Only tier 3" column is the one.
|What||Only tier 3||Tier 3 and 2||All items|
Max Steal / Drops?[edit source]
Why would anyone care about the max steal/drops for a dungeon? I care about the average steal/drop for a dungeon, so I know which dungeons to clear for metal eggs. For instance, Beast on the Plains gets me ~2000 in drops per clear, which is far lower than the 5416 mentioned.
- it should be in the works to give the info for (min, max, average, average/energy), for both stealing and drops. But there's been some issues where cysidus doesn't like how it's going or people can't agree on how it should be. --crack Zyga 07:19, 8 April 2017 (UTC)
- By knowing the max drop, u can calculate the average drop by yourself. The drop rate for eggs is about 30%, so (max drop) x 0.3 is the average drop.
- Meanwhile, the average egg & average/NRG in the table is confusing, is it including steal or not? To me it seems like they didn't include stealing. And I can tell u that, running exploration without stealing is really pointless. Some exploration u can get more eggs from stealing than monster drop. Not necessarily Xon, any thief will do. Even if u don't have any thief, u can craft Steal ability. --※CheeBC※ (talk) 12:36, 10 April 2017 (UTC)