Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
For the 2 better moogles, do they just add a flat number to all the units, or just all in a party? I feel like this should be pointed out somewhere on the page but maybe I'm the only one who's unsure. --Zyga (talk) 02:34, 18 January 2017 (EST)
- Only one unit will get increased trust mastery. You fuse the moogles into one unit like you would do metal cactuars. --Cysidus (talk) 04:48, 18 January 2017 (EST)
- 3 Trust Moogles give 5% Trust Mastery when fused to specific units.
- 4 Trust Moogles give 5% Trust Mastery when fused with units.
- 5 Trust Moogles give 10% Trust Mastery when fused with units.
- Does it mean specific units as in only certain units? if so what kind? --Zyga (talk)
Event Moogles Vs Farming[edit source]
TMR farming at Ye Ol' Boring Earth Shrine still has a greater trust / NRG ratio than the 10,000 currency 1% Moogles purchased during King Mog events, unless your party consists of three or more bonus characters in elite battles. --Anachronisticme
- Although it should be noted that during events with bonus monsters, you can still easily accumulate the tmr moogle based on general luck, besides that but 5% saved for whatever you want can be better than 5% spread over 5 units now. Risk/reward to everything. --Zyga *crack* 05:15, 20 October 2017 (UTC)