Tower of Lezard Valeth
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Valkyrie Profile
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Lost City of Dipan
- Event Period: 11/2/18 00:00 - 11/8/18 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
Battle Info[edit | edit source]
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||Angel Slayer|
|Evoke an esper 2 times or more||Rare Summon Ticket (2)|
|Defeat Lezard Valeth with a limit burst||4 Trust Moogle (ALL 5%)|
Boss Info[edit | edit source]
|Lezard Valeth No. 1125|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to DEF/SPR break. Vulnerable to ATK/MAG break.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Bolt1: Lightning magic damage (3x) to all enemies
- Prismatic Missile1: Magic damage (4x) to one enemy
- Possession: Increase ATK/MAG (100%) for 99 turns to caster
- Frigid Damsel1: 3x Ice magic damage (3.2x) to one random enemy
- Celestial Star1: Light magic damage (3x) to all enemies
- Fire Lance1: 2x Fire magic damage (3.5x) to one random enemy
- Meteor Swarm1: Dark magic damage (3.33x) to all enemies
- Reflect Sorcery: Reflect all spells for 3 turns to caster
- Dragon Bolt2: Lightning magic damage (4.5x) to all enemies
- Prismatic Missile2: Magic damage (6x) to one enemy
- Frigid Damsel2: 3x Ice magic damage (4.8x) to one random enemy
- Celestial Star2: Light magic damage (4.5x) to all enemies
- Fire Lance2: 2x Fire magic damage (5.25x) to one random enemy
- Meteor Swarm2: Dark magic damage (5x) to all enemies
- The gate to the tomes has opened.: Grant access to following skills to all enemies: Tome of Alchemy
- Lezard's power to possess has been sealed.: No effect
Attack Pattern[edit | edit source]
- Pre-emptive attack:
- The gate to the tomes has opened.
- Reflect Sorcery
- Ends turn
- If >60% HP and hit with Tome of Alchemy: Lezard's power to possess has been sealed. (will not use the <60% attack pattern for the rest of the fight)
|Above 60% HP||Under 60% HP (if Tome of Alchemy was not used beforehand)|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Preemptive strike: He'll use reflect on himself and enables everyone in your party to use "Tome of Alchemy" ability.
- Most of his attacks are magic with various elements, without any noteworthy physical attacks.
- A good magic cover tank can carry you through this battle. Break his MAG and focus on elemental resistance against fire, ice, lightning, light, and dark.
- Below 60% HP threshold he'll use a big ATK/MAG buff on himself before attacking, which might wipe your tank and your party. You can prevent this by using "Tome of Alchemy" on any turn before the threshold. Using it once is enough.
References[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tome of Alchemy and Possession mechanics are a reference to the original battle against Lezard Valeth. In that battle he is accompanied by two Dragon-Tooth Warriors, which when killed would possess another member of the enemy party and boost its stats tremendously, hence the "possession." The Tome of Alchemy is an item in-game that transforms monsters into items, most notable experience gems, hence how using "Tome of Alchemy" nullifies "Possession."
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
|Afreeann||All mission no 7* unit, free item||Sephiroth, Citra, Mystea, Raegen, Garnet, Maritime Strategist Nichol||YouTube|
|BackSeat Gaming||All Missions , 1TKO||Wilhelm, Basch, Lotus Mage Fina, Hyoh, Garnet, Hyoh||YouTube|
|Zodiark||Lezard Velath hates Awakened Rain with a passion. All Missions||Awakened Rain, Ramza, Lucius, Yuna, Ace, Dark Fina (friend)||YouTube|
|Chrix||All Missions | Budget Clear||Garnet, Soleil, Agrias, Mystea, Warrior of Light, Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|daFreakGaming||3/4 Missions - Missed LB||Mystea, Garnet, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Heavenly Technician Lid, Fryevia Friend: Fryevia||YouTube|
|JaganX||All Missions||Ace, Mercenary Ramza, Rem, Dracu Lasswell, Heavenly Technician Lid, Friend: Queen||YouTube|
|EdwardBBThatch||All missions||Zargabaath, Heavenly Technician Lid, Hyoh, Warrior of Light, Garnet friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|Bahamunt||[BRAZIL] - [No Commentary]
- Team Lara, All Missions.
|Team: Lara Croft , Mystea, Lotus Mage Fina (CG Fina), Mercenary Ramza and Pure Summoner Rydia
|David Aka Aztek||AMC + Guide (5 man Budget)||Garnet, Meliadoul, Rosa, Mystea, Emperor||YouTube|
|Blackened||All Missions, 2 Turns||Awakened Rain, Rem, Machina, Zargabaath, Hyoh, Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|Nimbus||All Missions | 1TKO | Bahamut Tear not required||Wilhelm, Hyoh, Eiko, Lotus Mage Fina, Orlandeau, Friend: Chow||YouTube|
|Jason Gaming||All Missions||Awakened Rain, Ramza, Garnet, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Hyoh Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|Rogue||All Missions||Yuna, Eiko, Lotus Mage Fina, Hyoh, Basch, Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|dark_messenger||All Missions with Guide||Mercenary Ramza, Zargabaath, Garnet, Orlandeau, Raegen, Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|Ellione Gaming||All Missions 3-4 star Base Units||Agrias, Warrior of Light, Garnet, Soleil, Mystea Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|
|DX3mis||All Missions||Zargabaath, Awakened Rain, Eiko, Heavenly Technician Lid, Nyx, Friend: Lucius||YouTube|
|Korek Api||All Mission Budget Clear||Mystea, Rosa, Camille, Warrior of Light, Garnet, Friend : Kurasame||YouTube|
|Alkatrev||All Mission, 4 man VP units only||Arngrim, Lucian, Freya (VP), Friend : Lenneth||YouTube|
|Blackened||OTKO||Machina, Dracu Lasswell, Dark Knight Cecil||YouTube|
|ReiAyanamiTV [FR]||All Mission||Awakened Rain, Warrior of Light, Lotus Mage Fina, Ace, Malphasie, Friend : Malphasie||YouTube|
|David Aka Aztek||AMC + Guide (SOLO)||Lilith||YouTube|
|Reach Chavez||All Missions | 2 Turns (Spanish)||Garnet, Ace, Hyoh, Nyx, Desch, Friend: Hyoh||YouTube|