Bluestacks altenative[edit source]
Hi, I had Bluestacks too and now I use MEmu and the game still works (at least until maintenance). It works better for me and consumes less resources. If you didn't linked your FFBE to FB you can use Titanium Backup to copy FFBE and move the files to MEmu to restore the game and data there. I don't remember where is the Bluestacks shared folder in Windows, but if I can be of any help just let me know. --Abelitro (talk) 21:00, 12 October 2016 (EDT)
- Wow, thank you so much for the heads up. I just saw your comment, so I will try it now. --PotentPortentPorter (talk) 14:46, 19 October 2016 (EDT)
- Sorry for the long time, I was a lil busy and didn't have time.
- I tried once to root Bluestacks and SuperSU didnt work, for this u need to download the "Bluestacks 2 SU Fixer" app. Later, in other install I used iroot or kingroot, dont remember, and worked perfectly.
- The Bluestacks shared folder in windows should be in C:\ProgramData\Bluestacks\Shared or something similar.
- --Abelitro (talk) 17:15, 27 November 2016 (EST)