A gigantic magitek armor unit from the Milites Empire, a nation in the faraway land of Orience. This scorpion-like machine can attack close-range by charging or with its front legs, or from afar by launching missiles from the gun attached to its tail. It boasts great mechanical ability, and though it isn't able to fly, it can jump very high with its strong legs. As incredibly high-spec as this machine is, it is incredibly expensive to operate.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
Resistance [edit | edit source]
Note: Can resist SPR and DEF reduction abilities. Vulnerable to stop.
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Charge: Physical damage and chance to paralyze to all units - Used randomly and once when lower than 50% and 30% HP
- You're not getting away, you hear?!: Strong physical damage with jump delay (1 turn) to one unit - Used once in the first turn
- Machine Cannon: Physical damage to all units - Used randomly and once when lower than 30% HP
- Where do you think you're going?!: Strong magic damage and chance to blind to all units - Used if you inflict any status ailment
- Missile: Magic damage and chance to blind to one unit
- Charge: Restore HP (15000) - Used once when lower than 50% HP
- Magic interception systems activated: Strong lightning physical damage to all units - Used if you use magic
- Serious damage confirmed: Massive lightning physical damage and chance to blind and paralyze to all units - Used when lower than 30% HP
Loot[edit | edit source]