An unmanned weapon from the Zoldaad Empire, known within military circles as the "black widow." However, there are some who say they look more like a crab than a spider. They are equipped with self-repair functionality, so even if they are destroyed they can fix themselves, making them particularly troublesome enemies. In order to defeat one, you must destroy this self-repair mechanism, but since it is so well hidden, it takes a keen eye to find it.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Electric Tower - Pursuit
Resistance [edit | edit source]
|Status Ailment Resistance|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Arm Crush - Physical damage to a single unit.
- Clash - Physical damage to all units.
- Ray-Bomb - Massive damage to all units.
- Self Repair - Restores 30,000 HP to self.
- Repair function disabled
Loot[edit | edit source]
Note: The table below is complete. It was datamined on 2017-06-11.
Pearl of Wisdom
Talmonite of Life
Pearl of Wisdom
Notes[edit | edit source]
This fight will span four rounds, with X-ATM092 starting at different HP percentages:
- Round one: 100% HP/Self Repair restores 30,000 HP
- Round two: 50% HP/Self Repair restores only 10,000 HP (After this fight you are able to use restorative items before you proceed to the next round)
- Round three: 75% HP/Self Repair restores only 10,000 HP
- Round four: 100% HP/Self Repair restores 30,000 HP
- Remember to manage your own HP/MP consumption, as you will always begin each round with your previous amounts, as well as recasting any buffs/debuffs you rely on.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- X-ATM092 is fought 4 times in this game. The fight mimics the scene "Escape to Dollet" in Final Fantasy VIII based on this boss.